The principle of the steam ironing of the garment steamer is that the 98-degree hot water steam continuously contacts the clothes, softens the fibrous tissue of the clothes, and makes the clothes smooth and smooth through the actions of "pulling" and "pressing".
Garment steamer usage skills
1. Two points should be paid attention to when adding water: it is better to add pure water when adding water. Pure water has fewer impurities and is not easy to form scale, which can prolong the service life of the pot, and the steam from the pure water will not damage the clothes. Do not inject hot water into the water tank, otherwise, it will affect the service life of the heating pot.
2. Fix the clothes on the hanger, if the trousers can be placed flat, or the trousers can be fixed with a stick. Single-bar garment steamers are usually not very stable, and it is best to use a double-bar garment steamer.
3. When ironing trousers with a garment steamer, you can generally use an ordinary hanger for ironing, and it is best to wear anti-scalding gloves.
4. When ironing the hem of the clothes, grasp the two sides of the clothes, tighten them to press and iron, and be alert to the hot steam of the steam nozzle.
5. When ironing the collar, it is generally easier to turn the collar over and iron it from the back.
6. When ironing the sleeves of the clothes, straighten the sleeves with a little force, and the steam nozzle should be pressed on the sleeves for a longer time, pressing back and forth.
7. When ironing clothes, pay attention to the power, that is, the problem of gear. The silk can use a smaller power, and the thick one can use a larger power.