The low steam volume of the handled mini steamer may be due to the fact that the garment steamer does not regularly clean the filter cotton in the water tank-at least a year or a total of 100 hours of use for descaling. If the water you use is hard water, you need to increase the cleaning frequency reasonably. Too little water and too much water can also cause this problem.
And what may be the cause of the situation that the steamer has no steam? There may be 7 possibilities here:
1. The power control switch is not turned on - check whether the steamer is connected to the power supply, if not, please turn on the power control switch.
2. The amount of water in the water tank is too low - turn off the steamer and boil again.
3. The steam pipe is broken - make sure that the steam pipe of the garment steamer is almost found.
4. There is no water in the water tank - turn off the steamer and boil it.
5. The steam indicator light is not on - after the light is on, turn on the water pump control button, and the water pump can be used after the working light is on.
6. The working indicator light of the water pump is not on - press the water pump control button on the handle, the light is on and there is steam
7. The indicator light of the pedal is not on - check that the product is correctly connected to the power supply, and turn on the pedal power control switch.
8. The working indicator light of the handle is not on - press the steam head control button, and the light is on and there is steam.